mercredi 2 mars 2011

March Dukan Challenge

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

March 1st

First day of 5 of attack phase.

Weigh-in: 91 kg (200.62 lbs)

Breakfast:
3 egg whites with 1/2 egg yolk and 2 slices of deli turkey (turkey omelette)
1 fat free no sugar added plain yougurt with sweet n low

Lunch:
1 cup marinated turkey thigh
1/4 cup fat free ricotta

Snack:
1 fromage frais
1 yogurt

Dinner:
turkey omelette with 1/4 cup fat free ricotta

I definitely drank quite a bit of water, but I will try for more since I am an overacheiver.

Last month was the February Dukan Challenge on one Dukan blog. I got really excited and decided to participate and then I ate pizza and ice cream and cakes and well, let's just say I wasn't into the challenge. Yesterday, I started my own March Dukan challenge, which means weighing on the first and not again until the first of April. I will try not to weigh in between, but we will see how that goes. The first day is always easy it's days 3 and four that become more difficult, especially since I may be going to Marrakech this weekend.

Here is a photo of my progress so far, but this is a new, clean start to finish off my weight loss :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire