jeudi 3 mars 2011

March 2nd

Second day of 5 of attack phase.

I'm going to add a little countdown here of when we leave for the US-just to keep me motivated.

Days to NYC: 83

Breakfast:
3 egg whites with 1/2 egg yolk and 2 slices of deli turkey (turkey omelette)
1 fat free no sugar added plain yougurt

Lunch:
1 cup marinated turkey thigh
1/4 cup fat free ricotta

Snack:
1 fromage frais
1 yogurt

Dinner:
1.5 cups of ground beef
2 egg whites and 1/2 egg yolk
1/4 c fat free ricotta

Today went very well. Second day down and who knows how many to go but I really feel like I'm back to where I was in September (when I went to Paris and did not indulge in even one croissant or glass of wine). I walked quite a bit as I went with Badr to the supermarket down the road and stopped at every pharmacy on the way searching for oat bran since my normal pharmacy was out of stock. It was a good hour and a half of walking/standing, so I feel like I got the adequate amount of exercise for the day. I hope Marrakech is a no-go because I always feel bad about rejecting a beautiful tajine because of my diet needs.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire