jeudi 3 mars 2011

March 3rd

Third day of 5 of attack phase.

Days to NYC: 82

Breakfast:
3 egg whites with 1/2 egg yolk and 2 slices of deli turkey (turkey omelette)
1 fat free no sugar added plain yougurt

Lunch:
1 cup marinated turkey thigh
1/4 cup fat free ricotta

Snack:
1 fromage frais
1 yogurt
1 lick of a cake batter spoon :(

Dinner:
3 egg whites and 1/2 egg yolk
1/4 c fat free ricotta
4 slices deli turkey

We didn't end up going to Marrakech, so I will have no excuses to cheat. I almost had a huge slip-up today with some cake batter, but I reminded myself immediately what I am aiming for. I walked between work and home 2 times today - about a total of 30 minutes - but nothing else special. I would like to get more movement in, so hopefully I will go running (and by running I mean walking) this weekend.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire