lundi 7 mars 2011

March 6th 88.5 kg (195.1 lbs)
2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) lost :)

First day of cruise PV

Days to NYC: 80

Breakfast:
3 egg whites with 1/2 egg yolk and 2 slices of deli turkey (turkey omelette)
1 c spinach
1/2 small tomato
1 fat free no sugar added plain yougurt and 1 fat free fromage frais

Lunch:
1/2 cup marinated turkey thigh
1 fat free no sugar added plain yougurt and 1 fat free fromage frais

Dinner:
3/4 c hamburger
1 c spinach
1 c green beans
1/2 small tomato


I broke and had to weigh in after my five days of attack. The results are: 2.5 kg down! YAY! On the downside, I think the change in diet really screwed up my m
enstrual schedule because for some reason, TOM decided to come today (a week and a half early). This may have some impact on the scales but it's okay - I know I'm going in the right direction.

On another note, I have decided to do my PV(Protein and Vegetable days) and PP(Pure Protein days) in a 1/1 pattern. Last time I did Dukan, I did 5/5. This was obviously successful, but I am going to see how 1/1 goes - I think it will be easier. I will weigh in next Sunday to see if the scale moves with this pattern.

I went running on Saturday, like I have been for the last 3 weeks and it's
really amazing how much improvement there has been in such a short time. One of my lifetime goals has always been to LIKE running. And I think I do! I'm still not any good at it. I get tired quickly. I stop when I get a side stitch. But, I'm doing it. I want to try to up it to 2x per week, so we'll see if I have a late start this week. I'm so very excited about the future. AND I got some hot new boots today for way cheap. I think I might go back to get some black ones :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire