mardi 8 mars 2011

Goals Discussion

March 7th

Here I wanted to put some goals because what is a mission if there is no goal?!
I'm going to put goals as weights and not as dates because I can't force my body into a timetable...

86 kg (189.6 lbs) = no longer obese (something I have been since I was a child) - just OVERWEIGHT. This is probably my most important goal, but hopefully it will fly by quickly.
80 kg (176.4 lbs) = halfway to the normal weight range
72 kg (158.7 lbs) = just barely in the NORMAL weight range...I have never been a "normal" weight, but we will have to see what that means on my body.
?? kg (???.? lbs) = overall goal TBD because these are kinds of numbers I've never dealt with, so we will see how I look and feel. I don't want to be ultra-skinny or feel really tired. I just want to be the healthiest, happiest, loveliest me I can be. :)

Second day of cruise PP

Days to NYC: 79

Breakfast:
3 egg whites with 1/2 egg yolk and 2 slices of deli turkey (turkey omelette)
1 fat free no sugar added plain yougurt and 1 fat free fromage frais

Lunch:
1/2 cup marinated turkey thigh
1 fat free no sugar added plain yougurt

Dinner:
Turkey omelette with 1/4 c fat free Ricotta cheese
1 fat free no sugar added plain yougurt and 1 fat free fromage frais


I think I need to watch out for my dairy intake as it is ALL I want to eat for now, but hopefully it will make no big impact by the end of the month.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire