mardi 8 mars 2011

Uh oh!

March 8th

Third day of cruise PV

Days to NYC: 78

Breakfast:
3 egg whites with 1/2 egg yolk and 2 slices of deli turkey (turkey omelette)
1 fat free no sugar added strawberry yogurt and 1 fat free fromage frais

Lunch:
1/2 cup marinated turkey thigh
1/4 c fat free Ricotta cheese
1 fat free no sugar added plain yogurt

Snack:
1 piece of Moroccan cornbread
2 spoons of cake batter
1/4 c cherry tomatoes
5 pickles

Dinner:
1/2 cup marinated turkey thigh with 1/4 c fat free Ricotta cheese
2 fat free no sugar added plain yogurts


Sometimes I just don't think about what I'm doing and before I know it, I have downed 2 spoonfuls of cake batter. Then, since I was already feeling guilty, I ate some Moroccan cornbread which was oh so good, but completely unnecessary and un helpful considering the goal of theis blog and my diet. Hopefully, these won't count too big in the long run since today was already a PV day (not that cake batter is at all a veggie, but just that today was meant to be more carby anyway.) NYC is approaching fast and my trip to Paris is even closer - just a little more than a month away. I need to stick to it!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire